We will talk about best health nutritionals and best health nutritionals reviews today. The majority of people want to cut down on their sizes, feel better, to look younger, and healthy to generally enhance energy and vigor. Although, there are a lot of health and fitness articles available out there. We hardly understand the lingo or terms used.
However, if we understand the different functions and effects of best health Nutritionals found in the food we eat, we will get a better view or idea of how to get the best out of our food for a healthier life.
After reading this article, you will be able to understand what mineral, vitamins, free radicals or antioxidant does to our system and why we need or do not need them.
Humans are prone to change with the environment, circumstance, stress and of course age; as we change, we need to change nutritionally as well. You should know that holding on to unwanted toxins all through stressful circumstances affect how you look negatively.
What is Healthy Nutrition and Why is it important?
First of all, you need to know what Best Health Nutritionals is all about. Health nutrition is consciously using what you eat to enhance health. Have you ever heard a saying “you are what you eat”? This goes in every sense; therefore you need to optimize your diet to live a healthy lifestyle.
Poor nutrition can cause damages to your health and also limit you from attaining your true potentials both physically and emotionally.
Below are two essential food nutrients and the functions you need for a healthy lifestyle;
Best Health Nutritionals – Minerals
Minerals are vital and Best Health Nutritionals that are necessary to stay healthy; we can divide these into two categories, major essential elements such as phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iodine.
You can call the 2nd type the trace elements these are cobalt, fluorine, zinc, manganese, and chromium. All these are important and must be in our diet because our body cannot manufacture these nutrients on its own, but it can only maintain the balance for a short period of time.
We can find minerals in a different variety of foods such as fish, meat, bread, fruits (mostly dried fruits), nuts, dairy foods, and vegetables.
Why do we Need Minerals?
For controlling body fluids in and out of cells
For stronger bones and teeth
And to convert food to energy
However, the second category is necessary, but in smaller amounts, one can find in fish, cereals, meat, dairy foods, nuts, and vegetables
Best Health Nutritionals – Vitamins
These are micronutrients that play a significant role in our human health nutrition. Our body cannot produce vitamins it can only get vitamins from the food and supplement we eat. Vitamins are of two types; water soluble and fat soluble.
We find Water-soluble vitamins in grains, fruit, and vegetables. We actually destroyed by exposing to air or heat. You can lose them in the water used for cooking; this is why eating raw food can enhance your vitamin intake.
So, cooking our food has a high risk of destroying the vitamins, and the best way to preserve as many vitamins in our food is by lightly stir-fry or steam, gently grilling or heating at a low temperature for a longer period or eat raw.
Any of the above can help to contain the water-soluble vitamins and even much more. Water-soluble vitamins are B6, B12, C. Some more are Biotin, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, and Riboflavin & Thiamin.
Fat-soluble vitamins are found majorly in fatty foods like vegetable oil, dairy foods, animal fats, oily fish, and liver. They are stored in the fatty tissues and liver for future use and whenever the body needs them. However, too many fat-soluble vitamins are harmful to the body. Fat-soluble vitamins are vitamin A, D, E and K.
Best Health Nutritionals – Free radicals
Free radicals are produced as a result of normal body functions such as inhale and exhale. It is normal for the body system to naturally defend the system to neutralize free radicals that are produced. However, our body is always fighting these free radicals, but sometimes the free radicals can overwhelm our body defense mechanism which can lead to cell damage that can cause disease and illness.
When we undergo stress, you can see free radicals activate, injury, divorce, excessive use of alcohol and exposure to pollutants and so on.
Good health nutrition plays a significant role in protecting against free radical damage through the help of ANTIOXIDANT
It is the body’s natural defense against the adverse effects of free radicals. Antioxidants are what we need to stop free radicals from damaging our cells.
Antioxidants can be found in our diets. That is why we require to be aware of what we eat, why we eat and when to eat. Some of the antioxidants can be found in vitamin C and E, selenium and beta carotene; it can also help repair damages caused by free radicals. Antioxidant keeps us from aging fast due to diseases and illnesses.
However, antioxidants can be exhausted through life’s situation such as stress, poor diets, and with age. There is a need to be conscious of what we eat to replenish the antioxidants in our body.
Top Best Foods for a Healthy Lifestyle
Eating lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and nuts can supply all the antioxidants your body needs.
Here are the foods you need to add to your diet for a healthy lifestyle;
Best Health Nutritionals and MINERALS:
- IRON Minerals like Tofu, beans, and pulses, spinach also the cabbage, wheat germ, whole grains, parsley, prunes and dates, dried apricots. Some more are pumpkin seed/millet and blackstrap molasses.
- ZINC lentils, sesame seeds, whole grains, wheat germ, whole grain rice, lentils, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, wheat germ, tofu
- SELENIUM potatoes, yeast extract, Brazil nuts, strawberries, tomatoes
- CALCIUM Tofu, green leafy vegetables, tahini, parsley, almonds, and soya milk (fortified) watercress, seaweed, broccoli, figs
- IODINE Seaweeds, Kelp, green leafy vegetables
- PHOSPHORUS, Whole grains, wheat germ, pinto beans, chickpeas, pumpkin seeds
- POTASSIUM fruits and vegetables
- MAGNESIUM Green leafy Vegetables, soya beans, cashew nuts, almonds, broccoli, whole grains, wheat germ, bananas, prunes
- A’ Carrots, spinach, greens, dried apricots, tomatoes, mango, red & yellow peppers, watercress
- B’s Grains, green leafy vegetables, currants, mushrooms, wheat germ, mushrooms, avocado, banana, nuts, soya for B12 (or a supplement for B12) greens and yeast
- C, Broccoli, Cabbage, Green Leafy Vegetables, Green peppers, Parsley, Potatoes, Frozen Peas, Oranges, Blackcurrants
- D’ sunlight, fortified cereals or soya milk, non-hydrogenated margarine
- E Olive oil, peppers, tomatoes, wheat germ, tahini, nuts, and seeds, avocados
- K Green Leafy Vegetables, Seaweeds, Kelp, Blackstrap molasses, Lentils, Peas
Now that you know your food, you can now enjoy a healthy lifestyle with these top health nutritionals.