ESSENTIAL OILS FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? Find Out More Below!
Let’s talk about Essential Oils For High Blood Pressure today. In the world today, high blood pressure is a frequent long haul medical condition. It is an experience every category of personal encounter and sometimes diagnosed as hypertension. Over time, there is medications and supplement prescribe by doctors to control or reduce a high blood pressure. But they are often accompanied by side effect. For a healthy heart, one can suppress a high blood pressure through the use of natural essential oils.
What is high blood pressure?
High blood pressure simply occurs when pressure mounts on the arteries’ walls continuously. We categorized this into two which are primary high blood pressure and secondary high blood pressure. Primary high blood pressure has an unknown source. While secondary may arise from genetic factors, unhealthy lifestyle, Obesity, age, and pills.
There are several symptoms, some of them include palpitation, nausea, dyspnoea, and dizziness. It has been a threat to human life such that if left with no medical treatment, it may aggravate into complex diseases. These diseases include cardio vascular diseases, peripheral vascular diseases, and sudden death.
What are Essential oils for high blood pressure?
Essential oils are distilled liquid substance. They have evaporative flora fragrance extracted from the plant. Most essential oils have been in use for decades with diverse historical sources. People use often for natural health care, aromatherapy, preparation of food and drinks, production of body spray and much more.
Essential oils for high blood pressure and their benefit
There are several essential oils in which each of them has their chemical properties and biological effect in the human system. But base on evident proves, there are essential oils for high blood pressure with their various benefits.
Benefits they include:
1. Lavender oil: Lavender oil is an extract of lavender flower and is qualified as a multi-purpose grade oil. We all know it for its calming effect both in the physical and emotional state of mind. We can use it as a substitute treatment for insomnia because of its active effect on the autonomic nervous system. And of course, it relieves the nerves from restlessness. It aids blood circulation and declines high blood pressure thereby reducing the risk of heart failure. People suffer from depression which sometimes leads to mood swings. But lavender oil can renew the mood, and make the cognitive waves in the brain remain active.
2. Ylang ylang oil: Ylang ylang oil is an extract of an exotic star-shaped flower with a musty and earthy aroma. It is characterized as an antidepressant that relieves the body and soul of stress and anxiety. It also serves as a mood enhancer, stimulant, and relaxant for the nervous system. Thus, putting the body in a relaxing mode and it negates normal flow of blood in the body and channels the connection between the soul and sense of happiness for the moment. It also provides antioxidant against free radicals. It suppresses inflammation that may aggravate into diseases such as cardio vascular diseases.
Some More are below:-
3. Mandarin oil: Mandarin oil is an exotic essential oil extracted from the citrus fruit. It has a light and calm aroma. Mandarin oil lightens up the mood and relieves a negative emotional condition. It relaxes the nerves and helps to reduce a high level of depression and anxiety. With its antispasmodic effect, it serves as a relaxing measure for muscle spasm. It also enhances the circulation of blood and boosts the immune system.
4. Clary sage oil: Clary sage oil is an extract of clary sage herb that contains thujone, a relaxing agent. With a sweet, subtle savor, we can call this “the woman’s oil.” When one uses, it changes the smell of the atmosphere altogether. It is capable enough to censor a lost state of mind. It relaxes the body from anxiety, chronic stress. Clary sage oil subdues inflammation that may lead to the rise of fatigue. It lightens blood pressure in the arteries and vein. More so, anyone suffering from insomnia can use it as a sedative.
5. Sweet Marjoram oil: Marjoram oil with its unique and calm flavor, can serve as a sedative measure and ease a high tension and stress. It also has a calming effect on the mind and alleviates discomfort. It gives necessary support to the immune system and relieves related cognitive issues. Marjoram oil is a useful natural remedy for individuals at high risk of high blood pressure and heart-related problems. It is a good vasodilative, which implies that it will help the blood vessel.
How to use essential oil for high blood pressure
Note that, different kinds of essential oil for high blood pressure can be blended and one can use it in several ways depends on the purpose for its usage. So, it is important to find the best combination of essential oil to give the result.One can use these oils for some of the ways includes:
First of all, One should test on a small surface of the body to be sure whether of its sensitivity in the biological system. Once a person makes a decision on which one to use, he should disperse two drops of the essential oil in warm or boiling water for bathing.
Just inhale it directly from the bottle or, put a little drop of hot water, cover the head with a towel and sniff in through the nose.
One can apply a drop or two of the essential oil directly to the surface of the affected place for a thorough massage on the shoulder or heart area
You can drop a few oil on the palm and rub on the applicable face of the body
You can a small drop in warm water or tea for consumption.
In conclusion, it has been proven that essential oils for high blood pressure are very potent. When used, they can decline high blood pressure because of their calming, relaxing and relieving effect on human body. We have some suggestions about essential oils for high blood pressure soon below.